The new C-Class Coupe and Cabriolet
Just a few weeks after the world premiere of the newly updated C-Class sedan and wagon, the two-door version of the C-Class appears in top form with the redesigned coupe and cabriolet. Sportiness and driving pleasure have been enhanced with a sharper design, digital cockpit and new, more powerful engines. The new, efficient four-cylinder engine on the C 300 and C 300 4MATIC models and upgraded AMG-enhanced 3.0-liter V6 in the Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC underscore the dynamic nature of this highly emotional and appealing C-Class model. The redesigned 2019 C- Class Coupe and Cabriolet will go on sale at Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables by late 2018.
The secret of the C-Class's success is partly due to the wide model range, also including two sporty two-door versions: the coupe, launched at the end of 2015, and the cabriolet, launched in 2016, each address the heart and mind in equal measure.
Shortly after the redesigned C-Class Sedan was introduced, the two-door models too are benefiting from extensive revisions. The most important enhancements at a glance:
New four-cylinder engine for sporty driving pleasure with high efficiency
- New four-cylinder engine for sporty driving pleasure with high efficiency
- Advancement of the sporty design in particular at the front and tail end, new light-alloy wheels, new colors
- Standard LED High Performance headlamps with new design; optional LED Intelligent headlamps with ULTRA WIDE Highbeam
- Enhanced interior with larger central media display equipped as standard (10.25 inches), optionally available digital instrument cluster (12.3 inches) and new multifunction steering wheel with Touch Control Buttons. Many opportunities for individualization, e.g. through new Natural Grain trim elements
- Future-oriented driving assistance systems from Mercedes-Benz with S-Class functions and cooperative driver support